Re: How to Restore a RUBIES Latex Rubber Bat Cowl That's pretty good. Only there are a few things this guy has incorrect.
1) the cowl he's messing with is a Batman Returns.
2) it is NOT a latex cowl, this particular cowl is made from PVC.
Now onto my easier method for this material.
1) Roll up an old towel into the cowl, pack it pretty well
2) throw the whole thing into a clothes dryer and run it for 15 to 30 minutes.
3) promptly remove it and fit the cowl onto a foam head (similar to what the guy used) or a foam ball on a rod.
4) allow it to cool.
--- I'm "Uncle" Ed and I approve this message...
I do NOT accept PM's, EVER!! If you need to contact me use my email firstname.lastname@example.org , it hasn't changed since 1996. ALL PM's will be ignored!